Pages

A different, more beautiful world.




Could I have to have my own world and live in it?  Can I choose instead of the red carpet, I walk a muddy trail in the spring, and the green grass in the summer, or deep snow in cold winter !? Can my means of transportation be different, less expensive and less "glamorous"? Can my yacht be humble and to cross the waves that they can not !?



If you allow me I would have my own world, and I already have it. There, somewhere in the depths of the canyon of most beautiful river in the world, Tara. And I can tell you that many envy me, I have a job I love, this picture above is my office. Every day I have clients but not those who I can not wait to get rid of , these are some nice people looking for adventure, I am a man who gives them that. In my office I have no air conditioning, the air is clean and the "chair" comfortable. I unlike many do not run away from my office, but I am  looking forward and trying to stay in it as long as possible. At work, every day I learn something new, I am concentrated and focused, not playing solitaire to  pass the time, I listen to people and their stories, trying to learn their language, or maybe find out something more about the country or city they come from. People respect me and appreciate my work, is there any greater satisfaction than that ?! to me a single working day is not the same, I'm often asked "is it ever boring" ?! I do not blame them, they were not in my position ... Someone is  searching for adventure whole life, I have it every day. Others pay their adventure, I pay for mine. I do not think about the time and days of the week,  weekend day is working day for me. Well, that's the beauty of my job and the world in which I live there at Tara, in Grab.




My house has no pool, no three floors and it is quite modest, but I sleep soundly. I do not even have a roof nor saving light bulb, I have a thousand stars and moonlight, and when this is not enough  I smoke light a candle, just like the smell of candles, and the flame which is playing in the dark. So what is  my house like?





I know, it is modest, but it has its charms, for the one who knows how to recognize them. Just look at the view ... The only noise you hear is the roar of Tara, which I love so much. And the air I breathe, oh, that's a different story. In this house, I do not have cares, no doors, no key. And is there anything more beautiful than a peaceful sleep ?!

I have neighbors, all the world's people, not those who are like nagging grannys that are bothered by the slightest noise. I do not even argue with my neighbors, I do not have a fence  nor have they, and I do not mind when theyu go through my yard, for theirs is as mine. And now you can see my neighbors, so if you have any objections please feel free to contact me.









And my colleagues , oh about them I could write for days, but I'll try to be brief. There's all sorts of people: professors, architects, economists, cooks, drivers, creative people. Anyone good at what he does. We are different and the same. All with one goal. To satisfy those people who  like us came to enjoy nature and the beauty of our place.









On our table, forgive us, no caviar nor exotic dishes. We do not have cans but homemade food we have plentiful, and who loves it can enjoy it.





We light a fire to keep us warm at night and grow closer as we sit around and sip a glass of wine with the sounds of guitars and a musician in passing. And by the fire you can meet a writer, painter, dancer, the embassadors, princess, adventurer, bakers, doctors, pharmacists. All the colorful world. And in our world gathered .

Behold, I will still choose to have  my world like this, because to me there is beautiful.

www.tara-grab.com



Facebook: Camp GRAB & ANITRA Travel Agency

No comments:

Post a Comment